Is Rand Fishkin The Kind Of Person We Want Representing Our Industry?

Who Should Represent Our Industry?


  • Total voters
    148


Dear Rand

I would change my vote if you could outrank ly2fromwf.com for the key word dog snuggie.

Love,
FB
 
He's a pretty good entrepreneur, but his glamour photos and half beard are very disturbing.
Not half as disturbing as my awkward attempt to conjure up Midnight Cowboy imagery for an online marketing guru.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to put on some lipstick and adjust my wig. I want to look my best should Suddenly_Gay appear.
 
Rand fishkin is old news. I rather follow David Fishman he knows what's up.

UeJAI.png


All the great SEO's have fish in their last name, alas I don't have fish in my last name. I'll never be a good SEO I guess.
 
Rand fishkin is old news. I rather follow David Fishman he knows what's up.

UeJAI.png


All the great SEO's have fish in their last name, alas I don't have fish in my last name. I'll never be a good SEO I guess.

HAHAHA. I dickrolled him too.