Is there an economic crisis... cause its busy as fuck On wf

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmwando

Credworthy
Oct 26, 2006
753
3
0
raleigh
www.credworthy.com
The future, everyone is now turning to the net to search for jobs, and you dont hear a single wf'er whinning about the economy people are busy as shit buying landing pages, posting porn, buying hosting plans and going on like nothing happened.
Well future millionaires, its a pleasure. Lets grab this opportunity and someone please post some porn. I am in the library and cant do shit... :)
:music06:
 


The future, everyone is now turning to the net to search for jobs, and you dont hear a single wf'er whinning about the economy people are busy as shit buying landing pages, posting porn, buying hosting plans and going on like nothing happened.
Well future millionaires, its a pleasure. Lets grab this opportunity and someone please post some porn. I am in the library and cant do shit... :)
:music06:


WTF ... I couldn't make any sense of your post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.