Is this a fail or a "meh". Video I made about boating

bizousoft

ну Вовка
Mar 5, 2010
784
14
0
Canada
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7l6P78X14M]YouTube - ‪master card commercial 2011 spoof - close encounter.mpeg‬‏[/ame]

took 6 hours to make
 


honestly, more a fail than a meh. too many initial cost selections.. and then the tanker scene was too drawn out initially, it had me thinking "wtf, why are we focusing on this cruise ship looking boat for so long?" then the caption "not being rammed by a tanker, priceless" i was like.. "oh, I guess the tanker was too close?", just wasn't very apparent that's what was being pointed out during that scene.. though maybe you have to own a boat to truly appreciate it.

i commend your efforts however.. keep at it.
 
thank you, very valid points. I had to speed up the first half of the tanker "encounter", b4 it was even more unbearable. Just doesn't look at dramatic as I hoped.
 
2hwtI.png


yeah my knowledge of boats is pretty weak
 
looks pretty good, but I agree with Dreamache. I think you could probably cut out about 30 seconds or more of footage and still the get the point across.