Is This A Fucking Joke? -NSFW

hellblazer

New member
Sep 20, 2008
3,019
86
0
Seriously, and parents are surprised that pedophilia's on the rise? Would any of you let your kids do this? These girls look like they're not a day over 8 years old and they're dressed like hookers.

I don't necessarily consider myself puritanical, but don't people draw a line somewhere? I find it really amazing how far this country's come in 50 years. What the hell is wrong with these parents?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqWQEOe1k&feature=popular"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 


outfits aside (outragious for their age)

You gotta admit they're kick ass dancers for the age. I remember going to my sisters dance recitals when they were that age.They would like walk out on stage in a single file line holding hands and walk around spinning till they fell down or ran into each other. Some would just stand there the whole time staring at the audience in horror. I can only assume more parental abuse went into getting them to be that good at dancing than what went into putting those skimpy outfits on them.
 
2z9mpo9.jpg
 
Personally, I feel that this was tastefully done.

Stop trying to ruin America and embrace the glorious future, you parochial redneck fuck.
 
Personally, I feel that this was tastefully done.

Stop trying to ruin America and embrace the glorious future, you parochial redneck fuck.

I apologize. Maybe this is a better age?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CU2JhYM8tY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Personally, no girl under 14-15 should even consider wearing skimpy outfits because their bodies just aren't developed. It's painful to look at.

Looks aside, I'll agree that something is wrong with the parenting of today. I'm only 23 and remember wondering how some of those girls in school with me ended up that way - then I met their parents. It's no wonder there's such a high teen pregnancy rate.
 
FBI is probably reading this thread already and checking the locations of Hellblazer and Chris.
 
Least they'll be well trained when they hit 18 giggity

(post above that kid in the background is the most annoying thing ive ever seen)