Is this really Google hiring people to work from home

i added verry bat rep ... i hope i get bad rep in return so i dont get asked noob questions by ahhhhh i dont know anything.....
 


These scams are what gives us a bad name. the problem is, until people get into meeting real marketers, they don't know it is a scam.

Yeah, charging 67 bucks for 5 page ebooks make you look like angels...
 
"I feel so bad for all the people looking for an honest work from home business that come across scams like this. Thank GOD for the warrior forum."
 
lol Jaxon ftw
Seriously. I swear the entire braincell count in this forum is struggling to reach double figures.

I mean seriously? Is that real... Huh? I didn't even have to click the link to know it's not and if you click the link it's patently obvious.

If this forum had real marketers giving real info i think questions like this wouldn't be asked. I'll probably be banned for not praising some "$5 eBook millionaire Guru genius" somewhere in this thread, but I actually don't care. This forum is a joke.
Jaxon, I'm tempted to say "so why are you here?" But that's kind of redundant, cos you won't be here for long.