Is this site like DP without the gayness form mods?

Webcabbie

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
8
0
0
O.k... D.P. really didn't seem hip enough for me and there were a bit too many Indians trying to sell me non pertinent back links for $400.00 so I went looking for a better forum and found..

F star something.

My introductory post got me 3 infractions.

When I questioned this and suggested the Mod spend a bit less time being a forum Nazi and a bit more time on his own website which obviously looked like a child designed it...yup they banned me.. for life..

I went on D.P. and whined about this and managed to get 3 more infractions..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me this site is as good as D.P. without all the overzealous MODSQUAD and the Hoards of Indians with bad back links?

Also I have a domain that blatantly says FU*K in it can I make that my signature and ask questions about it without getting infractions?

How do I gain access to all the forums here?
 


WOW.. Havnt seen that 4,000 times. By the way which one is your mom ?

Ever see 3 guys 1 hammer? Wanna see the remake?
 
Here are some boobs for your thread.

BaileysRoom-boobs.jpg


Fact: The number of boobs you post to Wickedfire, the better your ROI. Seriously.
 
all of our mods are gay power hungry indians...I hope that isn't going to be a problem for you *zoolander stare*
 
I did actually read the rules and a few posts.. It seemed like the only major rule was not to be spamming..which I have not done and won't whats the issue with this thread? Tell me and ill delete it.
 
O I get it.. this is the Linux crowd right? I bet there is a thread here where you argue for days about which Distro is the best huh ?

and by as good as d.p. I meant usefull information. Only problem with D.P. is wading through all the bombay to get to the info.
 
O I get it.. this is the Linux crowd right? I bet there is a thread here where you argue for days about which Distro is the best huh ?

and by as good as d.p. I meant usefull information. Only problem with D.P. is wading through all the bombay to get to the info.

caught us. this is where we jack our dicks to arguments over slackware vs ubuntu
 
I just read through that again and still not seeing what I did wrong..

the only thing that comes close is this could loosely be construed as an introduction which I assure you it was not. Thus far you all do not really seem worth knowing. Again dead up know it all Linux admins. The same guys that email me asking if I found their blackberry in the cab.. nope... and no idea how your wifes nudes hit craigslist either.
 
I just read through that again and still not seeing what I did wrong..

the only thing that comes close is this could loosely be construed as an introduction which I assure you it was not. Thus far you all do not really seem worth knowing. Again dead up know it all Linux admins. The same guys that email me asking if I found their blackberry in the cab.. nope... and no idea how your wifes nudes hit craigslist either.

Eli, cmon, just end this cunts misery.
 
We had a Christmas banning, how about a nice belated New Year's banning to complement it?