Is this some shady shit or not

Is he Shady


  • Total voters
    126
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st time on in a cool minute... Jason, you're a fucking newjack. Go buy an ebook........ or another network.

Eat shit.
 


That is what the domaining world is all about. Buying cheap selling high. While I would recommend trying to sell elsewhere at least for a bit I can see why they did it. I see things like this all the time on DNF/NP... Snapnames, moniker etc.. I have personally bought names because I either had buyers lined up or knew that I could profit off it immediately. Nothing shady about it. You missed out on a good deal which sucks but can you say that if you had purchased it and knew there was someone else on the forum that would possibly pay you twice as much as the original price that you wouldn't be all over that? Better luck next time though.
 
it's his domain bro he can do whatever he wants. if you ask me it's a damn good idea. does suck for you though! don't be hatin!
 
The things that bothers me is this asshat trying to flip it a couple hours later on the same forum he just bought it from.
Hmm, so the time factor bothers you huh? Well, then pretend you're an adult mayfly (Rhithrogena germanica). Average lifespan of an adult may fly is one day. So a couple of hours later is like couple of years in human time. So he buys the domain but never made it to work, and decides to come back 2 yrs later to the same place to sell it. Works for me. :rainfro: :moon:
 
Someone on here sold a domain the other day. I wanted it and did not post in time. So the "new" owner contacts me on here trying to get me to buy it for 2x more than what he paid for it.

This domain was great and is well worth even the 2x more IMO,

The things that bothers me is this asshat trying to flip it a couple hours later on the same forum he just bought it from.

Please Vote...

Supply and Demand. Stop Crying.
 
I'm trying to give this thread a 1 star vote but it won't let me, what's up with this shit?

Terrible thread btw. fucking stupid serisly
 
20048914.jpg
 
You said it was worth 2x what he paid, he's selling it for what you think it's worth.

No problem with flipping at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.