Is this some shady shit or not

Is he Shady


  • Total voters
    126
Status
Not open for further replies.


"BOODS"

EPIC FAIL FOR MISPELLING

WF: commandment 1:1 thal shalt nevar evar mispell BOOBS
 
Not at all.. seeings how 94% say No, and there are (now) 25 replies to this thread.. demonstrates what a waste this whole conversation is..

I will rate your thread..
This one is a zero..
 
Woaaahhh..Look at the Poll results: 2 VS 36
Besides the op, who's the other voter that thinks business should be fair?
 
I'd have been happy to pay twice the amount if I really wanted the domain, seriously, you were lucky the guy was willing to re-sell it to you. Be thankful, not pissed. I'd have been more pissed if the guy said "sorry, not selling, I'm gonna build something around this name" - then it's gone forever.

Perspective Fail.
 
It should be regulated. That way, we're all protected from such profit-mongering in the future.

We need to appoint a Flip Czar.
 
I can't find shady anywhere in this thread.
4108.jpg
 
Raise my taxes to effectively motinor that all intarwebz dealings are not shady please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.