Is @zingo as stupid as this? He's moderator here

just4you

Banned
Jun 29, 2011
1
0
0
Hi guys,

Maybe this is not correct, but I created this account AFTER i got banned yesterday by zingo.

Today when I woke up I came to WF and I got this message:
"You have been banned for the following reason:
giving reviews to those who do not qualify

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Now let's see. He is talking about this thread http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...nk-juice-mix-deep-linking-top-se-ranking.html


Banned bitch? I don't know who is a bitch for doing this, me or you?

Now, please someone explain WHERE the hell does it say that I have to give reviews to people that some moderators want? I give reviews for my services to people that WANT reviews and that are posting in my thread.


Or are you zingo just stupid to think that I made another account just to review my own service? How old are you, 19 really?

If you thought thats the case, you should have checked the logs, checked the IPs, EVERYTHING. And you'll came to a point to see that I don't have 2 accounts.



I would like to hear from you @zingo if you're a man. If not, just ban me again, smart ass.
 


Read Before Posting: Pet Peeves That Will Probably Get You In Trouble

That's just one of many references that are right in front of you in the SBT.

Quote:

"HAVE LESS THEN 100 POSTS GIVE ME A REVIEW COPY! - No one cares about what you think of their product and no one intends on buying based on your opinion. If we catch you spamming for review copies you will get a temporary ban."

You obviously got a perma ban because Zingo believes you were spamming yourself for a review, but the fact that you're posting from a fresh account only serves to prove you deserved it -- one way or the other. Stop whining like you're a martyr, people do exactly what you're accused of doing ALL THE TIME!
 
Personally I think that zingo is a complete fuck face on a power trip. That motherfucker thinks that just because he was given the privilege of moderating the B/S/T section, he can force upon all the gay rules.

What really killed me recently is the one you just mentioned, Zingo controlling who the fuck you give a review to. Are you fucking kidding me? Since when the fuck do I need the approval of a faggot to tell me who I can give a free copy of my product to.

All these retarded rules are forced on by the vets such as eliquid who whores up every review copy known to man. That motherfucker went brokeass after the rebill saga and now he spends his days picking up free services for his sites. What a joke.

Bottom line, Zingo is a fag, and needs to be demoted and fucking banned. The only thing he is doing is eating out of the asses of all the vets and ab hearing to everyone of their tantrums.
 
mosspopcorn.gif
 
All these retarded rules are forced on by the vets such as eliquid who whores up every review copy known to man. That motherfucker went brokeass after the rebill saga and now he spends his days picking up free services for his sites. What a joke.

Why would a rule saying you need 100 post count to get a review be brought upon this board by someone like me, who has way over 100 posts? Wouldn't they have just banned me or set the post count to like 3500?

You sure are one stupid mother fucker. Who the hell are you anyways? Oh thats right, some bitch that joined in this month with 11 post count HAHAHA.

And broke ass? please son... if you know so much about me come to my house and try to buck up then. Im gonna bet you dont have the money to buy the plane ticket so Ill front it up for you as well, even let you fly first class so your ass can feel important.

Haters gonna hate is all I can say.
 
Why would a rule saying you need 100 post count to get a review be brought upon this board by someone like me, who has way over 100 posts? Wouldn't they have just banned me or set the post count to like 3500?

You sure are one stupid mother fucker. Who the hell are you anyways? Oh thats right, some bitch that joined in this month with 11 post count HAHAHA.

And broke ass? please son... if you know so much about me come to my house and try to buck up then. Im gonna bet you dont have the money to buy the plane ticket so Ill front it up for you as well, even let you fly first class so your ass can feel important.

Haters gonna hate is all I can say.

don't even start with me there, I was the first few pubs that exposed rebills to bitches like you. been in his game way before you. been making sersss figs before you

how bout you load up your paypal and start buying links instead of free grabbing.
 
Ha, what a bitch...

I think you got that shit wrong son, try again please.....

so what your saying is, you started the netflix, proactive, columbia house, etc offers? Cause I was a freelancer on the Internet before you were even born.
 
waht you doing at this point? offering blog comments? disgracfull fucking affiliate.

goes from 6 fig acai berring shining to selling up blog comments on a forum.

good job son. made us proud.
 
6 figs, again please try again and raise the number up by 1 more to 7.

and selling blog comments, why not. Not being diversified in this business is what creates losers like yourself. Just for that, I'm cancelling your $150 blog commenting order with us, dont try to claim a refund either. Next time dont shit where you eat.

Kinda stupid you want to bring up my service when you just placed an order.
 
7 figs? we talkin about net here.

no no no

you don't go from 6 fig net to slinging blog comments. you take those numbers and buy out real estate. can't pull te divesifyation card here
 
hmm, i think i understand accounting and what net and gross is.

real estate? you must be stupid son. anyone buying real estate is having to hold or rent, neither is what I wanna do. id rather get my money now, not wait 12 more months for the market to pick up.

someone plz ban this retard
 
Knock knock knocking on Heaven's Door... !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc"]YouTube - ‪Guns N Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door‬‏[/ame]




Common dude, why curse God when you die. ! If you are here doing business, you ought to follow the rules in this Market. It saves thousands of dollars from scammers. I have been fucked several times by many roaches. So the bottom line is, if you don't abide by the rules of this particular market, you can scratch your ass in some other marketplace. Nobody is stopping you. !
 
  • Like
Reactions: beamup