Islamic sissy gets beaten by a girl

rusvik

New member
Jan 21, 2011
2,404
29
0
Trololol.

Iran Cleric Pummeled by

An Iranian cleric said he was beaten by a woman in the northern province of Semnan after giving her a warning for being “badly covered,” the state-run Mehr news agency reported.
Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, and asked her to cover herself up, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes,” according to Mehr. The cleric repeated his warning, which he said prompted her to insult and push him.


Veiled Iranian Shiite Muslim women in downtown Tehran, Iran. Photographer: Vahid Salemi/AP Photo



“I fell on my back on the floor,” Beheshti said in the report. “I don’t know what happened after that, all I could feel was the kicks of this woman who was insulting me and attacking me.”
Since the 1979 revolution that brought Shiite Muslim religious leaders to power, women in Iran have been required to cover their hair and body curves in public with head-scarves and loose-fitting coats, to protect religious values and “preserve society’s morals and security.”
The government condemns short, tight and colorful coats and loosely tied head-scarves, and routinely organizes police patrols to enforce the Islamic dress code. Public surveillance increases in summer when some women opt for flimsier clothing.
Beheshti said he was hospitalized for three days. The Iranian cleric said it was his religious duty to apply the principle of “commanding right and forbidding wrong,” and that he would continue to do so even after living through what he called “the worst day of my life.”
It isn’t the first time that clerics in Iran have been beaten up after delivering warnings, Mehr said.
 


Should send a plane full of Thai ladyboys over to Tehran with a film crew taping their escapades when Islamic clerics tell them to cover up. I'd watch that film.

lol, I can see it now...
 
The MSM just called; they'd like to know your mailing addresses to send a nice fruit basket to...

They said something about wanting to thank you boys for helping spread stories that show the differences in culture between Iran and the USA...
 
It was me. I was on my spiritual trip to Iran to rediscover sense of life after IceToEskimos cheated on me with Erect. This cleric came to me and said "yo bitch cover up". Eskimo girls don't take shit from clerics, that's why I had to knock him out.

Funny bit of this story is that they stoned to death the other girl for what I did, by mistake.

PS

My spiritual trip continues. So far I visted Iran where I hit a cleric and Poland where I was licking priest's knees. Still searching...
 
The MSM just called; they'd like to know your mailing addresses to send a nice fruit basket to...

They said something about wanting to thank you boys for helping spread stories that show the differences in culture between Iran and the USA...
This. It's funny watching all these stories about Iran pop up on Wickedfire recently.

Something must have changed in Iran, I'm sure there was absolutely nothing newsworthy happening there until the past year. :rolleyes:
 
W9KRO.png