Itrader not raising, cant post links in signature

igl00

Elite Blackhatter
Jul 21, 2009
2,337
15
0
blackhatpwnage.com
As said. I have 13 itrader - shows up 6 all time.
Senior memeber - cant post links in sig.

About links i dont care much but itrader could be showing 'real' so when i order or sell people see im serious ;)


bang bang
im bored.
 


How many of them are from the same people?

For example I have 26 Positives, but only 24 show up, but two people left me feedback on two occasion, so it doesn't count as 4 but 2. (thus why I don't have more, because there wasn't a point in doing repeat itraders for repeat clients as only a per-person basis will show up)

The idea is to prevent abuse of the itrader system, by inflating your numbers by having a bunch of repeats from the same batch of people. So while 13 would be rather nice to see, its not really realistic as you haven't done business with 13 people.

Though would be nice if clients and sellers left itraders more often, I'd have over 300 if I got a positive itrader for every psd-to-html conversion I've done.
 
sousen - u have 3 posts
i have 200+
from 100 u can post

about the itrader - actually im not sure, that might be some kind of clue. i dont think i ever bought double from more than 1 guy tho..
 
sousen - u have 3 posts
i have 200+
from 100 u can post

about the itrader - actually im not sure, that might be some kind of clue. i dont think i ever bought double from more than 1 guy tho..

You have 7 total positives, shows as 6, you got two feedbacks from Lalit_burma, so the two count as 1 , ergo 6. (not sure where you got "13" from but your total positive is right on your itrader page)

PS: Rep is not iTrader, so your rep you see under UserCP is not the same thing as iTrader that you see under the iTrader menu.