Japanese react to big boobie

bizousoft

ну Вовка
Mar 5, 2010
784
14
0
Canada
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9BQm-vfosw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

the last reaction is priceless, I think I'd have the exact same look on my face
ಠ_ಠ
 


I wanna see they do "girls reaction when they see a JP guy with big d***" lol
 
The Japs are sure pervs when it comes to women. Have any of you seen Chikan vids?
 
The Japs are sure pervs when it comes to women. Have any of you seen Chikan vids?

I've seen a guy being arrested by like 10 cops for groping a girl in a Tokyo metro, 10 cops I kid you not! The girl was anything but shy and timid, she very verbal when pointing out the guy... props to her! Think he decided to hide in the men's bathroom when he realized that she was following him to get satisfaction, probably didn't expect her to march into the men's bathroom with 10 cops :D
 
I've seen a guy being arrested by like 10 cops for groping a girl in a Tokyo metro, 10 cops I kid you not! The girl was anything but shy and timid, she very verbal when pointing out the guy... props to her! Think he decided to hide in the men's bathroom when he realized that she was following him to get satisfaction, probably didn't expect her to march into the men's bathroom with 10 cops :D

All Jap women are shy and timid. How we would love that in a wife! Im not surprised to see 10 cops putting a guy down. Those fucks can run shit fast. But now groping seems like fun.