John Titor

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
I stumbled across the fascinating story of John Titor. Does anyone know anything about this? I was expecting the story to unravel into a marketing campaign for a movie, a bit like The Blair Witch Project, but it never did.

Either way it seems like a pretty elaborate hoax and the person (or people) behind it were very knowledgeable.

It would make a great movie - sort of like The Butterfly Effect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8liFZvED8&feature=related]John Titor 1 of 12 - YouTube[/ame]
 


lol I forgot about Titor, when I was like 15 I used to think it was interesting.

And then he said Y2K actually happened.......
 
He was from a parallel universe so in his universe it happen. In ours it did not.

That universe is retarded enough to let "Y2K" happen, yet brilliant enough to create time-travel machines.

6/10 trolling effort on Titor.
 
this is strange. I run a membership site for football (soccer) supporters - rage would love it - and today amongst my new members was a guy from Italy who's name is 'john titor'.
And no, I am not trolling a thread about a troll.

cool story eh bros?

rc5xz8.jpg
 
That universe is retarded enough to let "Y2K" happen, yet brilliant enough to create time-travel machines.

6/10 trolling effort on Titor.

Do you not remember 1999 when companies spent billions of dollars preparing and fixing it before it happened? There were plenty of professionals and scientists saying it would happen enough so that the whole world took it seriously. It could very well have happened if no one ever thought about it ahead of time.

Also if you know the guys story he is from 2036 and after WW3 and a US civil war. From a time line similar enough to our own its easy to think that the wars would have driven science ahead in attempts to make weapons and defenses. The time machine could have been a part of those efforts. We are talking 36 years past Y2K after all.

So while I agree that the story is a hard one to believe its not so out of this world that its completely unbelievable.

How about you tell us all how little we have progressed from 1976 to 2012?
 
It could very well have happened if no one ever thought about it ahead of time.

Um, but we did, because we're not retarded. The same people that invented the time machine didn't think about the Y2K computer bug?

Also if you know the guys story he is from 2036 and after WW3 and a US civil war. From a time line similar enough to our own its easy to think that the wars would have driven science ahead in attempts to make weapons and defenses. The time machine could have been a part of those efforts. We are talking 36 years past Y2K after all.

lol, no, it is not easy to think that wars somehow brought about the genius to create a time machine in 30 years. We can't even travel to Mars.

obvious troll is obvious, or just stupid