Jons Contest Sucked Dick - Win $200 Here *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

Status
Not open for further replies.


eijhjtha8.jpg
 
^^^ Could those babies bounce any nicer than that. Holy crap, I could stare at that for hours and not even blink. Tell me someone knows the name of that girl or has seen more pics.

Shay Laren ftw.

Damn, some of these entries are insanely unfunny, after seeing mine obv.
 
^ From a scary ass movie called Jesus Camp. A documentary about this fat lady brainwashing kids.

I kept on reading the thread pages waiting to see if it got answered before I posted on it myself. I watched this documentary awhile ago on atheistnation.net Real fucking scary shit.. everyone should watch it sometime.... you should know how fucking weird parts of our country are and that there are kids growing up like this..
 
Sorry this isn't better quality, but I snapped this on the road the other day:
12907554-0b5706102330ee883f94b12f482ab810.4a39b94a-full.jpg

If you can't tell, someone put an entire Clickbank hop link on their car (but forgot the // after http:).
Let's try that again:
6t2tfr.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.