Jons Contest Sucked Dick - Win $200 Here *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

Status
Not open for further replies.


Lol seriously. I just noticed that shit.. normally its the fat fuckers that are hairier.. but shoemoney got harrier afterwards what the fuck is up with that.. someone must get to the bottom of this mystery.. but yeah not me though

Simple when he was fat his hair was spread out so it looked like he was less hairy. Now that he is skinnier more hair in smaller space and so he looks like he gained more hair.
 
Simple when he was fat his hair was spread out so it looked like he was less hairy. Now that he is skinnier more hair in smaller space and so he looks like he gained more hair.


Ok. I mean that theory might fly if he was ten times bigger, but do you see just how much FUCKING HAIR that guy has now. I mean he's covered in it, and when he was over 400 pounds there was just that chest hair you could really notice. Also I think body hair proliferates more in fat people generally as well.

Come to think of it I don't even know if your response was serious or just a humorous theory. Doesn't matter though, that picture is fucking hilarious still right? Hahah
 
Ok. I mean that theory might fly if he was ten times bigger, but do you see just how much FUCKING HAIR that guy has now. I mean he's covered in it, and when he was over 400 pounds there was just that chest hair you could really notice. Also I think body hair proliferates more in fat people generally as well.

Come to think of it I don't even know if your response was serious or just a humorous theory. Doesn't matter though, that picture is fucking hilarious still right? Hahah

I am still wondering where all that extra skin went from being fat. Either he got some skin removal surgery or he is tucking that loose skin up his ass.
 
I took this Friday, not sure why she wants a video of her staring down a stuffed baboon.

video.jpg
 
Alright it's WINNER TIME!

There were so many good ones that it was crazy hard to narrow these down. If you don't agree with these picks I understand...but you can still blow me.

Here are the Winners in order of awesomeness...

4th Place: bluerap $25

Nostalgic plus blunt crotch trauma = pure win.

84702656.png





3rd Place: elucidex $25

Fucking hilarious plus extra points for advertising subject matter.

14e5qg1.jpg





2nd Place: twofold $50

This picture perfectly illustrates all that is wrong with America.

3633752862_d2a463fdca_o.jpg





**FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZE**: tainted $100 (plus more from Jon if he's paying attention)

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME GODDAMN

ignboardsofficiallookinkj4.png



Ok dudes...send me your paypal emails via PM.
 
BTW I just went back through and noticed that tainted posted two pics. YOU FUCKING TARD GODAMN! :D

Oh well he still wins the monies from me...but I vote that Jon gives the extra hundred to someone else.
 
BTW I just went back through and noticed that tainted posted two pics. YOU FUCKING TARD GODAMN! :D

Oh well he still wins the monies from me...but I vote that Jon gives the extra hundred to someone else.

I know it's your contest and you pick the winner and all - I'm not arguing with that - I was hoping you could do one thing tho and explain to me the funny part of tainted's picture...

I read it twice and I missed it both times - I thought a lot of the submissions were good but I'm not getting this one and I'd like to

thanks!
 
FUCKING NARWHALS GOD DAMN
GETTING READY TO DOUBLE P THAT BITCH
ABOUT TO STEVE IRWIN THAT MOTHER FUCKER
 
I know it's your contest and you pick the winner and all - I'm not arguing with that - I was hoping you could do one thing tho and explain to me the funny part of tainted's picture...

I read it twice and I missed it both times - I thought a lot of the submissions were good but I'm not getting this one and I'd like to

thanks!

While I might not have thought it the funniest in the thread (I'm one of those sick bastards that thought the suicide dog jumper was funny as hell ) I have to admit I loled about the "oh what the fuck is this shit narwhal murdering bastard"

EDIT: Jesus, I better watch my back, PETAs totally coming after my ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.