Jons Contest Sucked Dick - Win $200 Here *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I might not have thought it the funniest in the thread (I'm one of those sick bastards that thought the suicide dog jumper was funny as hell ) I have to admit I loled about the "oh what the fuck is this shit narwhal murdering bastard"

EDIT: Jesus, I better watch my back, PETAs totally coming after my ass.

You and me both. The dog jumping after his buddy was classic!
 


The doggie is fine. It probably stood up, shook it's head like "Whoa! That wasn't a good idea" then something shiny or furry caught it's attention and it was off and running again. No worries!
 
While I might not have thought it the funniest in the thread (I'm one of those sick bastards that thought the suicide dog jumper was funny as hell ) I have to admit I loled about the "oh what the fuck is this shit narwhal murdering bastard"

EDIT: Jesus, I better watch my back, PETAs totally coming after my ass.

You and me both. The dog jumping after his buddy was classic!

Thanks guys, even though my picture didn't win the recognition makes it worthwhile
 
eabfpaacc.jpg


Make the next contest a youtube video one!!
 
OMFG I just saw keyboard cat as the tattoo in the photoshopped pic. Fucking brilliant.
 
Shady showed me that pic last week, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't the one that did it. Still hilarious though.
 
You guys know the the Narwhals' "weapon" is brittle as fuck, right? God fucked up on that one.
 
I tried to delete the japanese picture but yall don't allow editting posts (lame). Thanks all, glad you liked it ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.