My clickbank combo method finally went tits up and I pretty much lost my $1-2k/week method lol. It had been dying for a long time now anyway so it wasn't a complete surprise. It was a good girl for a long time, low maintenance, low work, banked for a whole year before it started dying.
Anyway I'm starting a new journey to $100/day and I'm basically going to be selling gigs on fiverr. Why? Because it's free and I know for a fact that certain niches are big enough to get to $100-$200 a day if you have 4+ accounts. I'm aiming to build out 1 full account complete with videos and kickass writing every day and by Saturday to have 6 of these birds earning for me.
I got nothing but wickedfire and my dick in my hand
, something tells me that'll be more than enough.
Cya in a week bros! I *WILL* report on how it's going on Sunday the 17th. And no I won't be posting here till then. Swear.
Anyway I'm starting a new journey to $100/day and I'm basically going to be selling gigs on fiverr. Why? Because it's free and I know for a fact that certain niches are big enough to get to $100-$200 a day if you have 4+ accounts. I'm aiming to build out 1 full account complete with videos and kickass writing every day and by Saturday to have 6 of these birds earning for me.
I got nothing but wickedfire and my dick in my hand
Cya in a week bros! I *WILL* report on how it's going on Sunday the 17th. And no I won't be posting here till then. Swear.