Thought I would make my first post an introduction to who I am. My name is Andy Beveridge and I was born in the UK a long time ago (well it feels like it anyway). I have been full time for just over two years and work in many niches.
I am joint owner of writeswap a content market place and have a plr website and a thriving Kindle business. I also create products for the IM niche and do several JV's every year. Have a new mentoring program going out very soon too.
Never quite got my head round social media although I do have a private group aimed at newbies called The Newbie Launch Pad and that is growing rapidly. 53 members so far.
Thanks to list building and IM in general I was able to escape the awful weather in the UK and moved to the French Pyrenees.
It is great to be able to work in your pants all day long lol.
Hoping to contribute and make connections on here.
Andy
I am joint owner of writeswap a content market place and have a plr website and a thriving Kindle business. I also create products for the IM niche and do several JV's every year. Have a new mentoring program going out very soon too.
Never quite got my head round social media although I do have a private group aimed at newbies called The Newbie Launch Pad and that is growing rapidly. 53 members so far.
Thanks to list building and IM in general I was able to escape the awful weather in the UK and moved to the French Pyrenees.
It is great to be able to work in your pants all day long lol.
Hoping to contribute and make connections on here.
Andy
