Just because it's fun to embarras friends...

TheCrabb

Banned
Oct 9, 2009
292
7
0
South Africa
My buddy was the bassist in this band back in the 80's even though he's actually a metal head and played in a couple of successful metal bands before and after this episode. I know he's embarresed as hell about this and still maintains he was conned into wearing the make up because they told him it would be shot in monochrome.

Anyway, after years of searching I finally managed to track this down and bring it out to haunt him.

For you viewing pleasure (naaaaat) I present my buddy Dirk doing his bit with Helter Skelter :xmas-smiley-016:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtLomSOAq8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 


In the 80's it was OK to wear makeup in your video if you also have the following:

- Hot video girls with bigger hair than guys in the band
- Smoke, chain link fence and neon light
- Earrings in left ear only
- 2+ people playing guitar in the same shot
- Lead singer looking pissed off about something