Been a Windows guy my entire life. Fixed BSOD's and other retarded errors for over a decade. The other day I installed a Windows update and it BSOD'd (rather permanently) so I bought a Macbook Pro, 17" to replace my current 17" Gateway.
So, what shit do I need to know as a Windows dude transforming into a Mac fag? Applications, short cuts, etc. etc.
Any and all suggestions welcome, thanks a lot.
For anyone who cares, the BSOD was a result of the boot manager getting fucked up, then when I deleted the boot record and rebuilt it there was another driver error. Two work days gone from trying to fix a problem that should have never occurred, just wanted to explain before the Mac flaming begins. :rasta:
So, what shit do I need to know as a Windows dude transforming into a Mac fag? Applications, short cuts, etc. etc.
Any and all suggestions welcome, thanks a lot.
For anyone who cares, the BSOD was a result of the boot manager getting fucked up, then when I deleted the boot record and rebuilt it there was another driver error. Two work days gone from trying to fix a problem that should have never occurred, just wanted to explain before the Mac flaming begins. :rasta: