learn.garysimon.net | Learn how to Design with Gary Simon
My site ranks well for prominent keywords relating to logo design and web design tutorials.. Between logo tutorial and site tutorial keywords I get around 700 uv's a day.
I've been thinking on how to best monetize the traffic. For months I've been promoting Learn Web Design & Logo Design | Professional Video Tutorials directly on the tutorial pages which have done well (about 20 orders a month).
So now I've launched something new that I hope will ultimately lead to more video tutorial purchases. Basically it's a free service where aspiring designers signup, design a mock proposal and I critique them.. Most of the entries I know will benefit from my video tutorials so I'm going to be giving them a mention in most of my critiques...
I'll let you guys know how it ends up doing in terms of converting. I think the personal approach will do well.
Any comments based on the frontend?
My site ranks well for prominent keywords relating to logo design and web design tutorials.. Between logo tutorial and site tutorial keywords I get around 700 uv's a day.
I've been thinking on how to best monetize the traffic. For months I've been promoting Learn Web Design & Logo Design | Professional Video Tutorials directly on the tutorial pages which have done well (about 20 orders a month).
So now I've launched something new that I hope will ultimately lead to more video tutorial purchases. Basically it's a free service where aspiring designers signup, design a mock proposal and I critique them.. Most of the entries I know will benefit from my video tutorials so I'm going to be giving them a mention in most of my critiques...
I'll let you guys know how it ends up doing in terms of converting. I think the personal approach will do well.
Any comments based on the frontend?