D Dresden14 Haters gonna H88 Sep 24, 2010 3,815 38 48 Los Angeles, CA Jun 28, 2012 #2 Gotta love my following.
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Jun 28, 2012 #3 Dresden gets more love than anybody on this board.
Yuma504 fear mongering asshat Feb 14, 2011 752 19 0 New Orleans,LA Jun 28, 2012 #5 Dresden14 said: Gotta love my following. Click to expand... Bro - You're a fabric patch on this wonderful "quilt of diversity" that is "WF". I appreciate you and all the other patches here as well.:thumbsup:
Dresden14 said: Gotta love my following. Click to expand... Bro - You're a fabric patch on this wonderful "quilt of diversity" that is "WF". I appreciate you and all the other patches here as well.:thumbsup:
T Tall_Building New member Dec 22, 2011 179 4 0 Jun 29, 2012 #6 I proposed Dresden as a mod, so he can ban people who are not racist
JarredLv Rape and Pillage Canada! Dec 24, 2008 2,185 65 0 Las Vegas Jun 29, 2012 #9 Thought it was this