Just joined

chrisallen

New member
Jan 27, 2010
1
0
0
Utah
www.profitpaths.com
:banana_sml:Grettings

I just joined tonight. I found wickedfire by googling internet marketing forums. I only have one month expierence, but I have a few campaigns on the front page of google. Looking forward to getting to know yall.
 


:banana_sml:Grettings

I just joined tonight. I found wickedfire by googling internet marketing forums. I only have one month expierence, but I have a few campaigns on the front page of google. Looking forward to getting to know yall.

I hope that you get raped in the anus by 12 angry men from Ethiopia who are carrying the HIV virus, and that you get infected when your anus is torn to shreds.
 
I hope that you get raped in the anus by 12 angry men from Ethiopia who are carrying the HIV virus, and that you get infected when your anus is torn to shreds.

A little redundant, but I still liked it. I'll spend one of my reps of the day on this guy.
 
tumblr_kuufyveKvQ1qzsze5o1_500.jpg


----------- rep

and I hate that fucking banana. I wish it would die already