Just made my first promo vid in After Effects, check er out.



I'll be harsh as fuck.

The three websites you used are poor, there is nothing to remember them by, standard cheap $100 sites.

The logos are better, but I would stick to your best three.

Try and stand out more, make visitors think you are HUGE.

Apart from that, the video is amazing!.
 
Video was really impressive. I also agree to do the zig zag arrow at the end and to change those first three websites because those aren't impressive.
 
Damn nice video. I'm doing a few weekly vblogs that need help. I can send you some raw footage if you're interested in editing and juicing em' up. PM me if you think that would be something you'd want to do and we can discuss. Again, sweet work.
 
awesome. i have background as a non-linear video editor. had many sleepless nights figuring out aftereffects and borisFX how long did it took you to render that?
 
awesome. i have background as a non-linear video editor. had many sleepless nights figuring out aftereffects and borisFX how long did it took you to render that?

Not sure, no more than 10 minutes. On a quadcore 8gbram with a pretty decent / recent vid card.
 
Not sure, no more than 10 minutes. On a quadcore 8gbram with a pretty decent / recent vid card.
Make a course teaching how you made the video to sell the course about how to make webpages that sell courses about making money online.

Read it again. It does make sense.