Just thought I'd say hi

CaviB

Google Hammered 24/7
Jul 11, 2009
520
3
0
Canada
I've been doing affiliate marketing for almost a year now studying everything I can get my hands on,whether it's programing, seo, ppc, and copywriting. I have made some sales here and there but, I haven't gotten through the Dip yet of sucking ass. I would like to network with people that are in the same boat as me to share general information on this subject it doesn't have to be detailed just a sort of support group.
 


That was really cute, but swinging dicks isn't the kind of networking I was looking for.
 
Why would you want to network with people in a gay webmaster forum. Unless of course, your gay.
 
You guys are brutal , it's been a good laugh I'm going to go read the intro threads. Talk to you guys later.