M marketer77 Banned Sep 16, 2010 247 2 0 Apr 19, 2012 #1 I have a database of 100k mlm buyers for a travel deal looking to jv, everyone in the database spent 250.00 minimum to join, all are buyers
I have a database of 100k mlm buyers for a travel deal looking to jv, everyone in the database spent 250.00 minimum to join, all are buyers
crackp0t 010001100100011101010100 Jun 24, 2009 3,635 70 0 Apr 19, 2012 #2 If you don't mind holding conferences on the telephone while cheering about making millions that can be pretty lucrative. EDIT: Remember don't think logically. Think like an mlmer! <== direct quote from an "mlm leader"
If you don't mind holding conferences on the telephone while cheering about making millions that can be pretty lucrative. EDIT: Remember don't think logically. Think like an mlmer! <== direct quote from an "mlm leader"
crackp0t 010001100100011101010100 Jun 24, 2009 3,635 70 0 Apr 19, 2012 #4 I dealt with mlm people for so long I'm sick of them. I'd honestly rather put my head through a wall. I figured I'd put it out there that it is actually worth something if you're willing to put in the work.
I dealt with mlm people for so long I'm sick of them. I'd honestly rather put my head through a wall. I figured I'd put it out there that it is actually worth something if you're willing to put in the work.