Keep It Simple Stupid WP Theme - Free Download

Jokerr

Mucho Macho Muchacho
Mar 8, 2007
393
7
0
Initially I had to plans to use this theme for my own blog, but just today I realized I'd have absolutely nothing interesting to write about. That's why I'm giving it out for free.

Details:

  • Ultra-light
  • Tested on IE6+ and Firefox
  • Based on the 960 grid system
  • Inspired by Matt Cutts' blog so you know Google will love it; suffice to say it's search engine optimized
  • No fancy shmancy images (the only image is the tiny feed icon). I prefer to please Google and rely on content to be the main attraction of the blog
Of course, I'm aware of that most people will find the theme too simple, however, as most of us know: fancy images won't make your readers come back for more, good content will. I'm hoping it will at least be of use to someone. If not, oh well, no harm done.


So what's in it for me?

Very little. There's a link in the footer that says "Designed by: w7geek.com." I'd appreciate if you'd leave it intact, it's not encrypted, but I understand if you'd want to remove it :) I have no intentions of selling anything through this, just thought I'd share. Hopefully someone will appreciate it.

Let me know if there's something I should add/remove/edit.

Live demo:
How to Dominate Google
Download:
Download | w7geek.com: Bringing Old School Back

Cheers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faint


hahaha-lulz.jpg