Initially I had to plans to use this theme for my own blog, but just today I realized I'd have absolutely nothing interesting to write about. That's why I'm giving it out for free.
Details:
So what's in it for me?
Very little. There's a link in the footer that says "Designed by: w7geek.com." I'd appreciate if you'd leave it intact, it's not encrypted, but I understand if you'd want to remove it
I have no intentions of selling anything through this, just thought I'd share. Hopefully someone will appreciate it.
Let me know if there's something I should add/remove/edit.
Live demo:
How to Dominate Google
Download:
Download | w7geek.com: Bringing Old School Back
Cheers!
Details:
- Ultra-light
- Tested on IE6+ and Firefox
- Based on the 960 grid system
- Inspired by Matt Cutts' blog so you know Google will love it; suffice to say it's search engine optimized
- No fancy shmancy images (the only image is the tiny feed icon). I prefer to please Google and rely on content to be the main attraction of the blog
So what's in it for me?
Very little. There's a link in the footer that says "Designed by: w7geek.com." I'd appreciate if you'd leave it intact, it's not encrypted, but I understand if you'd want to remove it
Let me know if there's something I should add/remove/edit.
Live demo:
How to Dominate Google
Download:
Download | w7geek.com: Bringing Old School Back
Cheers!