I walk to work. In the 35 feet it takes, I have time to get into game mode. Sometimes I even get dressed. 
Seriously though, I work from home so business and personal life are almost one. Without my personal life - wife, kids - I probably wouldn't drive so hard to succeed in business. Without my business life, my family wouldn't enjoy all the nice things they have. Sure, I have to hush the kids or shoo them out of the room sometimes, but no big deal. It is nice having my office so close when inspiration strikes at 11:47pm and you have to get to your computer to act on that inspiration.
Seriously though, I work from home so business and personal life are almost one. Without my personal life - wife, kids - I probably wouldn't drive so hard to succeed in business. Without my business life, my family wouldn't enjoy all the nice things they have. Sure, I have to hush the kids or shoo them out of the room sometimes, but no big deal. It is nice having my office so close when inspiration strikes at 11:47pm and you have to get to your computer to act on that inspiration.