AustinP Banned May 12, 2010 2,333 25 0 Aug 3, 2011 #1 This tool ought to be using a tool. Haven't seen shit like this happen since a long time. how many calories in a ban?
This tool ought to be using a tool. Haven't seen shit like this happen since a long time. how many calories in a ban?
Jeeta New member Dec 27, 2007 1,018 6 0 Aug 3, 2011 #3 More than one thread in a 24 hour period should = an autoban
Lord B New member Jul 9, 2006 2,155 45 0 41 Aug 3, 2011 #4 I got a tool that cleans up tools in one click...
AustinP Banned May 12, 2010 2,333 25 0 Aug 3, 2011 #5 Lord B said: I got a tool that cleans up tools in one click... Click to expand... Id sell a kidney to get a script like that for the world.
Lord B said: I got a tool that cleans up tools in one click... Click to expand... Id sell a kidney to get a script like that for the world.