Know of any adsense tracking software?



Install GetClicky and set a goal as an outbound link with the URL being *googleads* (with the asterisks). I haven't tried this for Adsense, and it probably won't catch 100% of the clicks, but I use GetClicky to track other ads doing that and it works well enough.
 
Install GetClicky and set a goal as an outbound link with the URL being *googleads* (with the asterisks). I haven't tried this for Adsense, and it probably won't catch 100% of the clicks, but I use GetClicky to track other ads doing that and it works well enough.

nice tip, i use getclicky. I love it.

I was tempted to use G analytics for this reason, but then i came to my senses
 
Thanks guys, I'll check those out.

If anyone knows of a tracking system built specifically for this, please let me know.
 
Tried in the right forum with no responses...

Recommend anything other than integrating with Analytics? I see shit like this in a few places, Adsense Tracker - Make more money from your Adsense ads by tracking your Adsense clicks but it looks dated and a waste of time.

Thanks!
Yeah, this is ancient- I had it in 04/05 on a bunch of MFA sites, but it's
deprecated and no longer supported. Worked really well at the time, though!

Lol- I just noticed, It's actually still running on a few old AS sites of mine. Guess I need to do a bit of spring cleaning :)