[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtT1tzQgOo]RE: KONY 2012 -- Beware Invisible Children SCAM (Video Response) - YouTube[/ame]
KONY 2012: Is the Viral Campaign a Scam?
or just google "invisible children scam"
From doing some research, the top 3 guys make about six figure incomes + perks. They have roadie houses where they fill up with cheap laborers who will work for them for peanuts because of the cause (mostly hot girls too, da-damn). and Only 31% of donations actually go to africa... hmm... looks like these guys are just really good IMers who are making bank.
Emotions sell, what can I say. Just wish I started this KONY 2012 thing. Gonna release a WSO called "Make Money This year with A Cause" or something like that.
Oh yeah here are some pics of the cuties.
KONY 2012: Is the Viral Campaign a Scam?
or just google "invisible children scam"
From doing some research, the top 3 guys make about six figure incomes + perks. They have roadie houses where they fill up with cheap laborers who will work for them for peanuts because of the cause (mostly hot girls too, da-damn). and Only 31% of donations actually go to africa... hmm... looks like these guys are just really good IMers who are making bank.
Emotions sell, what can I say. Just wish I started this KONY 2012 thing. Gonna release a WSO called "Make Money This year with A Cause" or something like that.
Oh yeah here are some pics of the cuties.