Korean God Pwnd little White Phaggot

I have avoided this video and song for months. Not seen it once. I gave in for you, damnEPC.

I lol'ed. With, not at, I think.
 


spammers gunna spam.


tedXn.png



https://bitly.com/QlR1Xm+
1.5k hits per hour

C9iXk.png


bit.ly link -> hollywoodrumours.info/psy-is-attacked-by-a-neo-nazi/?a=2

Goes to cpa content locker -> http://track.007cpa.com/aff_c?offer_id=1818&aff_id=1614&aff_sub=psy

Domain Name:HOLLYWOODRUMOURS.INFO
Created On:25-Nov-2012 15:22:32 UTC
Last Updated On:25-Nov-2012 15:24:13 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Nov-2013 15:22:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R126-LRMS)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:ADDPERIOD
Registrant ID:6ad397616d269f4a
Registrant Name:Luke Graham
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:87 Westeria cl
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Melbourne
Registrant State/Province:VIC
Registrant Postal Code:2733
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.293822281
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:luke.graham.88@gmail.com
no0b alert but im sure their bankin'

sorry, im bored, lol.
 
PSY owned Bieber in views? Who gives a shit?

People like who they like. Having less views than PSY doesn't make Bieber less successful. I don't like Bieber's songs yet I don't understand the hatred people have for him.
 
Bubble pop girl doesn't have shit compared to this girl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJpkNC_ilY][HD MV] BoA - Eat You Up - YouTube[/ame]

No Lip-syncing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PGvyQjKv0]BoA[/ame]
 
Nothing wrong with Psy getting his fame IMO since he doesn't take himself seriously and it's a joke song/video.. unlike lesbian-boy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWN5Myxtwg"]Gangnam Style PSY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]