korean super women



They should print billions of these and fly over North Korea and just drop them out of the plane all over the place signed "Waiting 4 You in South Korea".
 
Not many Korean models in that set. Mostly Japanese, Chinese and even Vietnamese, e.g. this is Vietnamese model Elly Tran Ha
korean_girls_22.jpg
 
I just reviewed that web page and I am still surprised by the level of boobage. I thought all Asian women were flat-chested, you know like human noodles. You learn something new every day. And yeah, I didn't post any into the thread as I was jumping through a load of other stuff, so fuck you Dres - you'd better memorise the chicks in that thread before your impending slammer time.
 
Yo Dres, hot women are hot women. I feel sorry for anyone that would deny themselves the riches this world has to offer.

But hey, looks like you might be "expanding" your horizons in the slammer. Could be a good cultural learning experience.