Lethal Commission Review

Nov 23, 2011
2
0
0
waystogainmoney.com
This is “off-topic” so I thought I’d post this in here to see if anyone can help me with my research on a new product called Lethal Commission by Anik Singal.

I’m writing a review on my site about it, so if anyone’s tried this I’d be grateful if you have anything to add to my review and research.

My research and review on this product are here: Lethal Commission Review

Thanks folks.:drinkup:
 


After reviewing your first two posts, you have been officially nominated in the 11-11-11 banfest. Congratulations!
 
From the site:

Along with the training course Lethal Commission comes with a software that does a lot of stuff.


FFFFFUUUU SOFTWARE IS AN UNCOUNTABLE NOUN YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "A SOFTWARE". PLEASE DROWN YOURSELF IN THE NEAREST SEPTIC TANK TO PREVENT YOUR STUPIDITY FROM POLLUTING THE HUMAN GENE POOL FURTHER.

K thx bye.