Btw he has my vote and I tell all my friends about him to the point where they are sick of me haha.
Even if he got in, I don't see how effective he could be considering a lot of what he wants to pass would have to go through a corrupt congress/senate. The entire system needs an overhaul and honestly it takes a lot more than a president to do that. I hate to admit it but I think he'd be a lame duck for the most part.
Thoughts?
Even if he got in, I don't see how effective he could be considering a lot of what he wants to pass would have to go through a corrupt congress/senate. The entire system needs an overhaul and honestly it takes a lot more than a president to do that. I hate to admit it but I think he'd be a lame duck for the most part.
Thoughts?