Lets just negative seo the shit out of everything on Google

TigerUK

Banned
Aug 23, 2008
1,070
17
0
Since they penalise you haaaard for even THE SLIGHTEST hint of bad links.

Let's strike back, all you mofos with annual contracts for server and xrumer that is now completely defunct, put it to good use.

Turn Google's SERPs on it's head.. Negative SEO the shit out of any respectable page, so that the only ones standing are little blogs by 70 year old grandmas.. That will turn people off Google and onto BING

WHose in??
 


I like this idea

btw, Google has been extremely quiet on the negative seo topic. I don't think they have commented at all about it. I think they are hoping it just goes away.
 
So you are pissed that you can't do something you shouldn't be able to do anyway?

TEACH THE BASTARDS!!!
 
I just ranked a site to the first page of google using xrumer, sb and a few tools I had made? I don't really think neg seo is about building spammy links, I think it's when they get taken away.
 
AAAAAHAHAHA LETS DO THAT

A recent meme among my superfriends has been replacing the word "nothing" with "negative seo," like "what are you doing tonight" "negative seo." Pleasant side effect is girlfriend thinks when I respond with that I'm actually busy and doesn't ask me to give her a back rub or squeeze her boob for imaginary lumps of paranoia.
 
ok so you wanna target what exactly? all the xrumer licenses in the world running 24/7 off the best servers wouldnt even begin to scratch the surface of the amount of serps google has. they wouldnt notice, even if they cared

just shows how out of touch you are with reality. good job
 
Good idea if you do it SMART

No need to hit a gazillion sites. Just hit a couple of authority sites in each niche. This will force Google to tweak their algorithm to discount those types of links, and that should free a bunch of us out of the cages at the same time! :D

Step 2: ....

Step 3: Profit?
 
Genius!

So you destroy the top site in each niche. Then you have a new top site you have to destroy, then another ad infinum

GL bro
 
The idea is that if negative seo becomes widespread, Google will probably have to remove a lot of the penalties.
 
Instead why don't we all take a dump in a paper bag and leave it on the lawn in Mountain View? I'll bet that would be a lot of doo doo butter.


tumblr_l25y4tXABu1qby9kmo1_500.jpg
 
Why don't you build quality sites and quality, relevant links.

Guest blog posts on that PR5 cute pet blog linking to your pharma site and cheap barely readable $0.02/word articles make sense too.
 
This is a reaction similar to the music industry's reaction to the digitalization of music. Instead of adapting, they tried desperately to stop/reverse what was inevitable.
 
So what sites make google the most money via adsense? Target those sites....this shit is working by the way we need to wake google up and smack them on the head about the shit algo.
 
Yeah you should totally do this.

Meanwhile, I'll be back at home working something that actually makes me money.