Like the new car?

Must be hard to drive that in and out of the showroom everyday, especially with all that fucking glass around it, I prefer to keep mine in the driveway but to each his own.

My mansion has a showroom in it, obviously.

LOL

Err, it's not my actual photo Einstein. I don't happen to have one on hand. But I drive a black H2 and love running down Fiat's in my path.
 


87351472640834866982784.jpg


hurr + durrr = hurrr durrrr

hurrr durrr sport x2

audi_pfarm.jpg
 
Wouldn't kill him to get a little sun, and anyone who keeps their H2 all shiny with gay rims like that is a loser, I hit shit with mine all the time, that's what they are for, but it doesnt surprise me from someone that wears mandals.

Dealer should have said "sorry Mr. Freakishly pale, we don't sell H2's to guys that wear mandals and have fluffy dogs.......or photoshop revenue"

Same thing goes for any of the far more expensive cars I've had, why buy a ferrari to put 30 miles a year on it and keep it in under lock and key? I know, to hold it's value, well then you're to poor to have one in the first place.