GrindTim3 Member Oct 16, 2009 365 1 18 New York Nov 5, 2010 #41 [youtube] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qudcMwk-wAw"]YouTube - Offers Get Capped[/ame] [/youtube]
[youtube] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qudcMwk-wAw"]YouTube - Offers Get Capped[/ame] [/youtube]
M mattfca Unbanned Jun 24, 2009 1,648 39 48 Nov 5, 2010 #42 gucci mane is awesome. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qql0Yi4DxU"]YouTube - Gucci Mane - Wasted ft. Plies[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8&feature=channel"]YouTube - Gucci Mane- Street Nigga (Official Video)[/ame] srsly.
gucci mane is awesome. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qql0Yi4DxU"]YouTube - Gucci Mane - Wasted ft. Plies[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8&feature=channel"]YouTube - Gucci Mane- Street Nigga (Official Video)[/ame] srsly.
GUTTA New member Feb 28, 2010 78 2 0 Nov 6, 2010 #43 I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind.
I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind.
MikevanderHeijd corporate hustler Oct 11, 2008 448 8 0 Australia Nov 6, 2010 #44 GUTTA said: I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind. Click to expand... ^^This is the shit!.. Thanks
GUTTA said: I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind. Click to expand... ^^This is the shit!.. Thanks
GUTTA New member Feb 28, 2010 78 2 0 Nov 6, 2010 #45 MikevanderHeijd said: ^^This is the shit!.. Thanks Click to expand... Enjoy. There is also dope OZ hip hop. Flush - Tour Guide, pretty rare but amazingly amazing!
MikevanderHeijd said: ^^This is the shit!.. Thanks Click to expand... Enjoy. There is also dope OZ hip hop. Flush - Tour Guide, pretty rare but amazingly amazing!
ChrisS Well-known member Jul 10, 2006 3,290 106 63 Nov 6, 2010 #46 GUTTA said: I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind. Click to expand... Buckwild production FTW
GUTTA said: I fucking hate mainstream Hip Hop. Thank fuck for the underground. Go listen to Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now. It will blow your mind. Click to expand... Buckwild production FTW