Lil Wayne - Six Foot Seven Foot - Carter IV



lil wayne is very intelligent.. check out the documentary on him.. great person to look up to and take advice from.. especially the younger generation..
 
Respect the hustle. Boy makes monies, like no one else in the industry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGzQJZnOJk]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Drop the World Dirty (Ft. Eminem)[/ame]
 
Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH.jpg



Uh, no. Listen, no reason to get your fucking thong in a bunch because I talked down about lil wayne. I remember when he first came out with Juve and the rest of them he wasn't too bad. He has since morphed into some kind of alien sounding cry baby faggot.

FYI I like rap such as: outkast, biggie, 2pac, pitbull, plies, scarface, dmx, too short, trick daddy, mystikal, styles p, jeezy, buck, gucci, old jay z, bone, bun b / pimp c, 8ball / mjg, old master p, do or die, old 50 cent, fabolous, ETC ETC ETC

Maybe I'm just into faggot music or maybe I'm getting old. Regardless, I would literally rather listen to classical or gospel before I listened to lil wayne. The shit he puts out is terribad.

your opinion is null since you enjoy the likes of mystical and pitbull

shake it fasttttt

rofl

also jeezy fell off after the recession
 
at the end of the day the hip hop of today promotes lifestyles that are destructive.. if you want to continue to poor that garbage into your mind and be a slave to these uneducated morons.. then be my guest.. the wiser thing to do would be to put stuff on your ipod that you can be edified from .ie audiobooks, podcasts, etc... or listen to music that is positive and promotes the well being of others and yourself..

'a lot aint even hot in fact i heard the same song so many times i almost forgot it was whack'
 
I'm pretty deep into the underground scene of hip hop, but all the elitist bullshit that goes along with it is ridiculous. No matter who says what, music is completely subjective. You can't prove Lil' Wayne is better/worse than Mozart, because music can't be compared in a non-subjective manner.
 
YouTube - Lil Keke & Z-Ro Freestyle [713 Vol. 4]

Just in case you missed the other time I posted this.

Now you're talking. Love Z-Ro and H-Town.

About Wayne, I really like some of his older stuff, but I don't like the autotune sound. But hey, he's making major bank off of it from some people, so it must be working. I don't blame him for changing his style. I would do the same if it meant making multiples of what I was before. And this is an IM forum; ain't no one here who wouldn't do the same for millions of dollars.

And of course it's good to see the usual elitist comments. You don't need to hate on a guys every song because he's been on the billboard and gets paid.
 
Excuse my charisma, vodka with a spritzer
swagger down pat, call my shit Patricia
Young Money militia, and I am the commissioner
you don’t want start Weezy, ’cause the F is for Finisher
so misunderstood, but what’s a World without enigma?
two bitches at the same time, synchronized swimmers
got the girl twisted ’cause she open when you twist her
never met the bitch, but I f-ck her like I missed her
life is the bitch, and death is her sister
sleep is the cousin, what a f-ckin’ family picture
you know father time, we all know mother nature
it’s all in the family, but I am of no relation
no matter who’s buying, I’m a celebration
black and white diamonds, f-ck segregation
f-ck that shit, my money up, you n-ggas just Honey Nut
Young Money running shit and you n-ggas just runner-ups
I don’t feel I done enough, so I’ma keep on doing this shit
Lil Tunechi or Young Tunafish
...


I’m going back in
okay, I lost my mind, it’s somewhere out there stranded
I think you stand under me if you don’t understand me
had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy
but hoes gon’ be hoes, so I couldn’t blame Tammy
just talked to moms, told her she the sweetest
I beat the beat up, call it self defense
swear man, I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins
n-ggas think they He-Men, pow, pow, the end
talking to myself because I am my own consultant
married to the money, f-ck the world, that’s adultery
you full of sh-t, you close your mouth and let yo ass talk
young Money eating, all you haters do is add salt
stop playing, bitch, I got this game on deadbolt
mind so sharp, I f-ck around and cut my head off
real n-gga all day and tomorrow
but these muthaf-ckas talking crazy like they jaw broke
glass half empty, half full, I’ll spill ya
try me and run into a wall, outfielder
You know I’ma ball ’til they turn off the field lights
the fruits of my labor, I enjoy ‘em while they still ripe
bitch, stop playing, I do it like a king do
if these n-ggas animals, then I’ma have a mink soon
tell ‘em bitches I say put my name on the wall
I speak the truth, but I guess that’s a foreign language to y’all
and I call it like I see it, and my glasses on
but most of y’all don’t get the picture ‘less the flash is on
satisfied with nothing, you don’t know the half of it
Young Money, Cash Money
paper chasing, tell that paper, “Look, I’m right behind ya”
bitch, real G’s move in silence like lasagna
people say I’m borderline crazy, sorta kinda
woman of my dreams, I don’t sleep so I can’t find her
you n-ggas are gelatin, peanuts to an elephant
I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate
yeah, with a swag you would kill for
money too strong, pockets on bodybuilder
jumped in a wishing well, now wish me well
tell ‘em kiss my ass, call it kiss and tell