I'm looking for 4 or 5 people who are interested in having their sites analyzed by my link examiner (fancy name for a scraper).
What you get is a list of all the pages on your website, with a list of keywords those pages are currently targeting.
The keywords are a combination of the anchor text taken from incoming links and the title tag of the target URL,
with common words like "the" or "and" filtered out.
The bot does not analyze the onsite content, but there's plenty of keyword density analyzers already out there.
If you're interested, PM me your email address and the domain you want to analyze and I will send you the report via email. I would prefer sites smaller than 1k pages.
I don't want my server to spend the next 8 weeks analyzing your scraped copy of Wikipedia.
What you get is a list of all the pages on your website, with a list of keywords those pages are currently targeting.
The keywords are a combination of the anchor text taken from incoming links and the title tag of the target URL,
with common words like "the" or "and" filtered out.
The bot does not analyze the onsite content, but there's plenty of keyword density analyzers already out there.
If you're interested, PM me your email address and the domain you want to analyze and I will send you the report via email. I would prefer sites smaller than 1k pages.
I don't want my server to spend the next 8 weeks analyzing your scraped copy of Wikipedia.