Lisa Irwin Case - Mother admits to being drunk while baby disappeared

Triped

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
252
5
0
I am not sure on how many of you are following the case of the little toddler that disappeared on 4th of this month.

Kansas Police had already said that the parents - Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin were not very cooperative during their investigation.

And today the mother admitted to being drunk and possibly "blacked out" when her baby disappeared.

Quite a twisting tale. They claim that the baby missing was discovered when the father returned from his job at 4 a.m

So it stands that the mother was alone with the baby before that. So how could she get so drunk with a 11 month old at home? In this case, the baby was either kidnapped (or something else that we don't know yet) - but the child could've gotten herself in some other trouble.

IMO, it's as good as leaving the baby alone in the house. And I don't know anyone who'd do that.

Attorney: Baby Lisa's mother will 'absolutely not' be arrested - TODAY People - TODAY.com

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...i-was-drunk-when-she-vanished/?iref=allsearch
 


They either murdered/negligent homicided the kid or they know who did. The cops know it and the media knows it. No choice but to play this game until one of them breaks, or some evidence turns up. These people don't seem like to type to get away with murder, even if the victim fits in a trash bag.
 
Living in KS here I can't freaking turn on a TV for 10 seconds without it being talked about.

Good thing I don't watch TV.

I'd give the parents the chair just for being negligent, no matter if the kid is alive or dead right now.
 
Looks like kyle got banned?

8hdUj7ur
 
A few years ago, while browsing around the library downtown, I had to take a piss. As I entered the john a big beautiful all-american football hero type, about twenty-five, came out of one of the booths. I stood at the urinal looking at him out of the corner of my eye as he washed his hands. He didn't once look at me. He was "straight" and married -- and in any case I was sure I wouldn't have a chance with him.


As soon as he left I darted into the booth he'd vacated, hoping there might be a lingering smell of shit and even a seat still warm from his sturdy young ass. I found not only the smell but the shit itself. He'd forgotten to flush. And what a treasure he had left behind. Three or four beautiful specimens floated in the bowl. It apparently had been a fairly dry, constipated shit, for all were fat, stiff, and ruggedly textured.
The real prize was a great feast of turd -- a nine inch gastrointestinal triumph as thick as a man's wrist.
I knelt before the bowl, inhaling the rich brown fragrance and wondered if I should obey the impulse building up inside me. I'd always been a heavy rimmer and had lapped up more than one little clump of shit, but that had been just an inevitable part of eating ass and not an end in itself. Of course I'd had jerk-off fantasies of devouring great loads of it (what rimmer hasn't), but I had never done it. Now, here I was, confronted with the most beautiful five-pound turd I'd ever feasted my eyes on, a sausage fit to star in any fantasy and one I knew to have been hatched from the asshole of the world's handsomest young stud.


Why not? I plucked it from the bowl, holding it with both hands to keep it from breaking. I lifted it to my nose. It smelled like rich, ripe limburger (horrid, but thrilling), yet had the consistency of cheddar. What is cheese anyway but milk turning to shit without the benefit of a digestive tract? I gave it a lick and found that it tasted better then it smelled. I've found since then that shit nearly almost does.


I hesitated no longer. I shoved the fucking thing as far into my mouth as I could get it and sucked on it like a big brown cock, beating my meat like a madman. I wanted to completely engulf it and bit off a large chunk, flooding my mouth with the intense, bittersweet flavor. To my delight I found that while the water in the bowl had chilled the outside of the turd, it was still warm inside. As I chewed I discovered that it was filled with hard little bits of something I soon identified as peanuts. He hadn't chewed them carefully and they'd passed through his body virtually unchanged. I ate it greedily, sending lump after peanutty lump sliding scratchily down my throat. My only regret was the donor of this feast wasn't there to wash it down with his piss.


I soon reached a terrific climax. I caught my cum in the cupped palm of my hand and drank it down. Believe me, there is no more delightful combination of flavors than the hot sweetness of cum with the rich bitterness of shit.


Afterwards I was sorry that I hadn't made it last longer. But then I realized that I still had a lot of fun in store for me. There was still a clutch of virile turds left in the bowl. I tenderly fished them out, rolled them into my hankerchief, and stashed them in my briefcase. In the week to come I found all kinds of ways to eat the shit without bolting it right down. Once eaten it's gone forever unless you want to filch it third hand out of your own asshole. Not an unreasonable recourse in moments of desperation or simple boredom. I stored the turds in the refrigerator when I was not using them but within a week they were all gone. The last one I held in my mouth without chewing, letting it slowly dissolve. I had liquid shit trickling down my throat for nearly four hours. I must have had six orgasms in the process.


I often think of that lovely young guy dropping solid gold out of his sweet, pink asshole every day, never knowing what joy it could, and at least once did, bring to a grateful shiteater.
 
She drank about 10 glasses of wine before she past out. That's very careless of her especially that her daughter is less than 1 year old. Well, I really hope they find Lisa Irwin alive.
 
As a parent of 2 and a grandparent of 2 I can't imagine doing something so stupid. That is if her story is true. To me children are a blessing.