Little Bro Sick in the Hospital - Need Movie Recommendations

SnapJacks

New member
Dec 28, 2011
403
5
0
Sunnyvale
My Little Bro is sick in the hospital. He just had surgery last week and was re-admitted last night with multiple blood clots in his lungs. Going to be in for at least 3 weeks this time.

Boring as fuck in there obviously, so going to load up one of my laptops with movies.

I am so out of the loop when it comes to mainstream movies... My Bro is a mainstream kinda guy. Last time I was at his place we watched the Avengers (not my cup of tea). He likes cars and action movies, he is the complete opposite of me.

Helps me bros! Recommend me some movies to DL. Wanna get him at least 50 or so.
 


Airplane 1
Airplane 2
Naked Gun 1
Naked Gun 2
Naked Gun 33 1/3

iJ9IdCw4cteGC.jpg
 
Hey man, damn sorry to hear...that sucks. I'd say inception, lucky number slevin, and the supernatural series are pretty good. also the dexter series.
 
If he liked The Avengers he may like Cabin in the Woods. Tell him it was written by the same guy. (Joss Whedon.) If he hasn't seen all of the superhero movies The Avengers was based off on start in on those, too. There are a ton of them.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XCY1PCIAv8]The Hurt Locker 1080p Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]
 
My Little Bro is sick in the hospital. He just had surgery last week and was re-admitted last night with multiple blood clots in his lungs. Going to be in for at least 3 weeks this time.

Boring as fuck in there obviously, so going to load up one of my laptops with movies.

I am so out of the loop when it comes to mainstream movies... My Bro is a mainstream kinda guy. Last time I was at his place we watched the Avengers (not my cup of tea). He likes cars and action movies, he is the complete opposite of me.

Helps me bros! Recommend me some movies to DL. Wanna get him at least 50 or so.
Sorry to hear that man. In all honesty, get him series, way better than movies after surgery. When I had surgery I watched sopranos. Download for him, curb your enthusiasm, the killing, the wire, mad men, dexter, suits, weeds... That shit should keep him busy for a while. Good luck to him.
 
If he likes action-y stuff and you decide to go with television I'd say the now cancelled new version of Human Target would be a good choice, as would Burn Notice.
 
Sorry to hear that man. In all honesty, get him series, way better than movies after surgery. When I had surgery I watched sopranos. Download for him, curb your enthusiasm, the killing, the wire, mad men, dexter, suits, weeds... That shit should keep him busy for a while. Good luck to him.

Great idea!!
 
in no particular order...

The Opening of Misty Beethoven
Texas Vibrator Massacre
Hustler's Barely Legal #5
Jules Jordan : Flesh Hunter
Cytherea iz Squirtwoman
 
How old is he? I assume over 18?

I have a brother in law like that. Always have to consult these types of lists before he comes over, so I can download movies he'll enjoy (Even though it's not our first choice).
 
Get him a TV series. This is a good time to knock one down.

Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Friday Night Lights, Lost
 
^^ second a series is good.
Check the thread on documentaries on this forum.
Also Im just watching Step Brothers again - pretty funny.
For motivation, maybe download Lonely Planet series so he'll get focused
on getting better and then seeing the world (if that's his thing).