LogicFlux Donkey Fucker Jul 7, 2008 1,054 23 0 Across 110th Street Jun 3, 2009 #101 Whatever that was, I'm glad I'm late. Because I'm eating.
knukk Mоderatоr Jul 6, 2008 704 13 0 Jun 3, 2009 #102 bb_wolfe said: Don't be a smartass, you know you can't. If you would simply try to comprehend the pro-life argument here, it's about eliminating Abortion as a method of birth control, not forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies. Click to expand... If it's illegal (and thus a punishment for) to do an abortion after some time in (or wholly through) the pregnancy, then you are initiating force.
bb_wolfe said: Don't be a smartass, you know you can't. If you would simply try to comprehend the pro-life argument here, it's about eliminating Abortion as a method of birth control, not forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies. Click to expand... If it's illegal (and thus a punishment for) to do an abortion after some time in (or wholly through) the pregnancy, then you are initiating force.