Lloyd Irvin Jiu Jitsu Instructor Students Charged w Rape

Jan 23, 2012
195
4
0
Not sure if any one has been following this, but a fairly well known BJJ instructor out of the DC area has had two of his students charged with rape. It's not really allegedly either, there is video tape of the attack caught by security cameras.

Not to mention the fact that Lloyd Irvin himself was charged in a gang rape in 1989--aquitted because "he couldn't get it up", but was apparently ok with being present at a gang rape.

I found a site that has been keeping track of all of the news, and putting all the stories together in one place-- *Link here* He's aware of SEO practices, and has been issuing press releases for "Lloyd Irvin Rape Prevention" and trying to cover it all up--I want this fucker's life to be over.

He has given the sport I love a bad name in the past, and this is the last straw for me.

Can we get some WF Albany Plantation Love for Lloyd Irvin? The site I listed has more than enough info on the details.
 


Yes, there are multiple news agencies confirming, and court documents detailing the charges, all of which can be accessed on the site I listed.

And his students making good bjj DVD's means that they or he aren't capable of a heinous crime?
 
I'm not sure that I understand this mentality towards someone just because two of his students did something wrong. How many students do you think the guy has had? How can he be accountable for all of their actions?

Issue is that he himself was charged in a gang rape in 1989, but was acquitted because ( in his own words ) "I couldn't get it up", yet some how he is ok with being present while others are gang raping a 17 yr old.

His Sambo Coach is currently serving time for child molestation, of his own sons.

There's a culture of sexual predation surrounding this guy, and he is doing everything he can to hide it.

The day after the attack, he purchased a website to promote his rape prevention seminar, and has been running a constant SEO campaign ever since the attack to market his own products, based on the attack of one of his own students.

Yall, please read the site before asking questions, everything that has been asked so far is addressed on the site already.
 
there is nothing more annoying than when someone who can get ANY girl he wants just by walking into a bar does something like this. I just dont understand this shit. Fuck, he can even get a hot chick to "play" the rape victim in bed with him if he wanted to.. yet he prefers to actually rape a helpless 17 year old. Life in jail for the motherfucker please, in maximum security prison where he can hang out with his own.
 
Issue is that he himself was charged in a gang rape in 1989, but was acquitted because ( in his own words ) "I couldn't get it up", yet some how he is ok with being present while others are gang raping a 17 yr old.

People don't get acquitted because they can't get it up: They get acquitted because they aren't found to be guilty.

His Sambo Coach is currently serving time for child molestation, of his own sons.

There's a culture of sexual predation surrounding this guy, and he is doing everything he can to hide it.
It's not the guy's fault that one of his coaches molested his kids just like it's not his fault if some of his students raped someone. Using "culture of sexual predation" sounds like some msm stuff to me.

However, I could see questioning his judgment for hiring someone who was convicted of child molestation, especially as a Sambo coach.

Regarding the website situation, I don't see a problem with someone doing reputation management to keep their name from being dragged through the mud. He was clearly doing rape prevention seminars long before the students were charged.
 
People don't get acquitted because they can't get it up: They get acquitted because they aren't found to be guilty.

It's not the guy's fault that one of his coaches molested his kids just like it's not his fault if some of his students raped someone. Using "culture of sexual predation" sounds like some msm stuff to me.

However, I could see questioning his judgment if he hired someone who was convicted of child molestation.

Regarding the website situation, I don't see a problem with someone doing reputation management to keep their name from being dragged through the mud. He was clearly doing rape prevention seminars long before the students were charged.

He was acquitted because he turned states evidence, and got a plea deal for identifying others involved in the attack.
 
From what I read of Irvin's own "gang rape" case, it sounded like a girl who cried rape after the fact. Those articles in the sidebar of the site in the OP indicate that she only started with the rape talk after talking with her guy friend on campus who helped her get settled in about getting gang banged by a bunch of guys she barely knew.

If it really was against her will, then I feel sorry for her, and I hope the fuckers rot in hell. Aside from that, I hope that I never have to deal with someone accusing me of something like that when the act was clearly consensual.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lUt0Ile00]Sensei John Kreese Highlight - YouTube[/ame]
 
ZZZVz.jpg