You could make the 4.5 million if only affiliate marketing was actually real. The only people who make 4.5 are john chow, zac johnson, and john reese. I hear they also ask for financial advice on message boards and it has worked out fine for them.
Yeah, I bet they manage to make $4.5...You could make the 4.5 million if only affiliate marketing was actually real. The only people who make 4.5 are john chow, zac johnson, and john reese. I hear they also ask for financial advice on message boards and it has worked out fine for them.
Hey guys,
I joined here a few days ago... now, if you could all sum up pdf's on your research and lifework earning $4.5m through stable, long-term wealth, that would great. I'm off to f* my girlfriend now -- I promise to check back tonight!!
Yours sincerely,
![]()
This year one of my resolutions is to expand out of IM and make more through offline things like the stock, commodities, and real estate speculation. Things that are much more fun and connect you with people in much higher tax brackets that you can learn from.
Everyone here pretends to be such ballers working all day, every day to buy that Bentley or Rolex. But how far into the future do you really look? There is a whole different world outside of internet marketing where the money being made makes our money look like nothing.
Into silver, gold, stocks, and real estate. Things that will last longer than the golden age of internet marketing.
There is a whole different world outside of internet marketing where the money being made makes our money look like nothing.
FTC-Hater, this is for you ...
There is/was no golden age of Internet marketing. It's just as easy to make money online today as it was 5 years ago, and it will be just as easy 5 years from now - or 20 years from now. A good marketer will be able to make as much money as they want online for the rest of their life - unless the Internet disappears.
If other things are more "fun" for you then great but there is no easier, faster and less risky way to make money than on the Internet. Period. For those that know their shit, Internet marketing is 100% risk free (yes I said 100%) and that's HUGE.
If you want to make more than a few mil a year then yes you will probably have to start some kind of "real" Internet business and not just do CPA stuff sitting at home by yourself, but it's no different offline.
I was going to write a long reply as to why things are getting more competitive, the cycle of free markets to semi-government controlled markets that we are now entering into, legal problems, and why things will not always be so easy to monetize like they are now.
$4.5m doesn't seem very difficult to scrap together
Sure. You could just find it in the street. Hell, I think 4.5 million fell out of my pocket at the strip club once.