Looking For a Capable Entrepreneur To Operate New Company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockfire

New member
Aug 16, 2008
297
6
0
Hey,

So I posted a shorter version of this in someone
else's thread, and got some promising leads...

May as well make my own thread:

I'm looking for a capable, entrepreneur to help
operate a new "Cash4Gold" type company. I'm
looking for an entrepreneur specifically, and not
an employee...

If you're the type who clocks off at 5 and doesn't
think about the business til 9 the next day, you're
not the one I'm looking for.

I'm specifically looking for people with affiliate marketing
experience, either they work at a firm and do IM for
them, or they've been successful in the past.

Anyway, you'd be running "GoldBag.com":

See: Design 12

We will be taking the company public, to raise
finance... And hopefully that will also lend credibility
to the start-up.

You'd be on some sort of profit share system + salary.
The profit share element would be linked to performance.

The job involves:

* Managing CPA campaigns
* Managing TV ad campaigns
* Public Relations..

And gritty stuff like...

* Customer support
* Sending payments
* Some accounting.

It is based in Dallas, Texas though.

PM me if interested, and I'll send you
more details about who I am.

If I think you're a good candidate after
talking online/phone... I'll fly you out to
meet in Dallas.


Thanks

I know some will surely find a hole in this post,
and find some way to bash me or the opportunity.
Whatever you say, this is a solid opportunity to
operate a fully financed business... And profit share
with no risk at all (a salary even).

If this is considered spam, I apologize... But afterall
this forum is about making money.

 


stock - as I'm sure you're aware, taking a company public isn't exactly like ordering a burder and fries. How do you plan to do it, backing into a shell, or from scratch, and how are you financing the IPO to begin?

Just asking, looks like a real good opportunity for someone..

(ps) site looks very nice, albeit I'm having to scroll left and right to see the whole thing, and of course my monitor isn't huge.. just an FYI
 
stock - as I'm sure you're aware, taking a company public isn't exactly like ordering a burder and fries. How do you plan to do it, backing into a shell, or from scratch, and how are you financing the IPO to begin?

Just asking, looks like a real good opportunity for someone..

(ps) site looks very nice, albeit I'm having to scroll left and right to see the whole thing, and of course my monitor isn't huge.. just an FYI

Yeh, reversing into a shell. Already spent $1 million on that and financing this company.

Could you let me know your monitor resolution, I thought that may be an issue.
 
I was loling at you putting $1 million it to this.

It's a shady business with lots of competition.

If you want to do this, do it yourself. There is no reason why you can't start this for <$50k.
 
I was loling at you putting $1 million it to this.

It's a shady business with lots of competition.

If you want to do this, do it yourself. There is no reason why you can't start this for <$50k.

It sounds like that is exactly what he is doing.

Thank you for your concern but I assure you that there is no need to be worried about my business sense. If you are still concerned I can provide you with more information privatly via pm. However I don't agree with your statement about it being a shady business, it's a business of good economics that is currently being exploited.

With regards to doing it myself, I'm an investor and a great believer in outsourcing.

Thanks,
Stockfire
 
Thank you for your concern but I assure you that there is no need to be worried about my business sense. If you are still concerned I can provide you with more information privatly via pm. However I don't agree with your statement about it being a shady business, it's a business of good economics that is currently being exploited.

With regards to doing it myself, I'm an investor and a great believer in outsourcing.

Thanks,
Stockfire

No offence, but you also seem to be retarded.
 
And you seem to be a troll ... did he fuck your wife or something?

Cosign on this. Nobody knows whether the OP spent a million or not. Even in this economy there are bankrolls ten times that size hitting new ventures so crapping on his efforts only proves short-sightedness because a million bucks seems like a ton of money to you. May not be for some however.

Ever stop to think how much cash is floating in the accounts of some of the advertisers of whom you promote?
 
And you seem to be a troll ... did he fuck your wife or something?

Hold, the fuck, on. His post is a complete joke. I presumed everyone took it as a joke. Spending $1 million and starting a shell company for a cash4gold "company", LOL.

It sounds like a "I'm a billionaire" here is some money, make yourself rich scheme.
 
Hold, the fuck, on. His post is a complete joke. I presumed everyone took it as a joke. Spending $1 million and starting a shell company for a cash4gold "company", LOL.

It sounds like a "I'm a billionaire" here is some money, make yourself rich scheme.

Go out into the world and make some money. That should change your tune. I don't know the OP personally and can't vouch for his story but you're starting to sound like someone who's never snorted coke off a strippers ass before.
 
Go out into the world and make some money. That should change your tune. I don't know the OP personally and can't vouch for his story but you're starting to sound like someone who's never snorted coke off a strippers ass before.

What the fuck are you talking about?

OP is like a DP post from someone with a "$10 million" trust fund.

I have nothing against OP but, his post does not sound right.

As I maybe wrong, and OP said I could contact him about his plan, I shall. If I'm wrong You all get free PG tips.
 
...because a million bucks seems like a ton of money to you.

Yep, hit the nail on the head.

In different industries, different amounts of
money are played with...

Start opening convenience stores, and reaching
$1 million/yr is a very hard task. In fact, you'd
be a superstar of the "convenience store" world.

But... work in finance, or other similar industries
and even the dreggs can make $1million/yr.

Tortuous... As soon as you start making real money,
you'll see how relatively little $1 million is.

Anyhow... Let's take this back on topic...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.