Yep, hit the nail on the head.
In different industries, different amounts of
money are played with...
Start opening convenience stores, and reaching
$1 million/yr is a very hard task. In fact, you'd
be a superstar of the "convenience store" world.
But... work in finance, or other similar industries
and even the dreggs can make $1million/yr.
Tortuous... As soon as you start making real money,
you'll see how relatively little $1 million is.
Anyhow... Let's take this back on topic...
you're starting to sound like someone who's never snorted coke off a strippers ass before.
Stock I sent you a PM, I'm not trying to be harsh but, trying to compare the cash4gold industry to anything other than a new acai scheme is wrong. It could go long term because it has actual value, but the current cash4gold scams will kill you short term, and long term it's just not worth it at the minute(my opinion ).
1024x768
haha awesome line. :music06:
Replied to your PM.
By 'at the minute' I assume you mean the economy?
Cheap advertising & a business that thrives on recession... ?
Capable entrepreneurs run their own companies. You're looking for an employee with creative ad copy as a title. Making people believe they will be entitled to what comes along with what they already have associated in their little heads about what being an entrepreneur is (someone who shifts resources out of areas of low yield into higher yield) I dont see that in your job duties/ description anywhere.
Dude, speak english.
Your mom goes to school. Face it. This is a pathetic attempt to find an employee. Dont sugar coat it with false dreams of being described by a term that is so widely used now a day. Since we are floating around the same post count. I will continue to bash you and your job offering until mine exceeds yours and the majority of this forum takes my side.
Since we are floating around the same post count. I will continue to bash you and your job offering until mine exceeds yours and the majority of this forum takes my side.
^^^
Somehow I suddenly have less respect for you. Can't quite put my finger on why though.