Looking for a post from .. about 4 days ago

webjedi

Señor Member
Mar 21, 2011
483
4
0
There was a post about .. buying EMDs and getting a built WP site on top of it .. was it for like $17 bucks?

Anyway I am looking for that post there was a WP theme they were using and I want it ..
 


if only there was some kind of search function

3p6MS.gif
 
The theme is not called "If only there was a search function" if there were it would be based n Thesis I am shore.
Thanks though for at least trying to help man +rep fo sho B.
 
Ok more detail..
It was a service for a 1,000 local search $7 CPC EMD.
They build the site give you the cool theme, add 15 unique articles and I forgot all the other shit...
I think it was $17.