looking for affiliate marketing partner, South Florida

plastikpower

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
37
1
0
Mayami Beetch
Looking for someone I can partner up with for affiliate marketing. Would prefer someone that lives near Miami. I've been involved with internet marketing for a few years. Willing to put up my half of the time, effort and money. PM me or leave a reply to this thread if you're interested.
 


That's a good idea about starting a thread for each state. I prefer someone that I can meet up with face to face. Thanks for the heads up on Seous. I'll contact via PM.
 
That's a good idea about starting a thread for each state. I prefer someone that I can meet up with face to face. Thanks for the heads up on Seous. I'll contact via PM.

HEY! I'm in Canada but I was thinking we could like Skype Chat over Webcam, or even use Omegle or ChatRoulette to reallly talk "face to face"
 
1307814157878.gif